The Austin Partnership has a proven track record of designing high quality development throughout the UK and Europe. We can provide the most up to date thinking in design, project execution and practical design solutions which will embrace current industry thinking and best practice solutions.
We understand the importance of initial discussions and communications and are happy to provide early stage advice in the determination of scheme proposals.
The professional services we offer are:-
- Building surveys /inspection and reporting.
- Feasibility studies, value engineering and design options.
- Preparation of design drawing and specifications for Architect client and developer lead schemes.
- Procurement of Site Investigation Studies and management of specialists during any intrusive inspections and surveys.
- Review of contractors proposals and method statements.
- Civil and Structural Engineer design (including working construction drawing).
- Building regulation submissions and liaison.
- Technical support and site inspection duties.
- Highway section agreements, drainage and infrastructure design.
- Flood consequence assessments.